[YLUG] Free as in food!

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Sun Sep 24 10:59:29 BST 2006

For those who are considering coming on wednesday I am upping the ante!

If you let me know you're coming in advance you can have some of the
food I'll be making. Nothing too fancy, baked potatoes / beans /
cheese / tuna sweetcorn mayo /etc...

Not quite as good as free as in beer (although you can BYO) but now
you can get some free as in freedom and free as in food at the same
time!

-Rob

"I am a strong advocate for free thought on all subjects, yet it
appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments
against christianity & theism produce hardly any effect on the public;
& freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of
men's minds, which follow[s] from the advance of science. It has,
therefore, been always my object to avoid writing on religion, & I
have confined myself to science." - Darwin

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/