[YLUG] community and that

Martin Leventon martlev at martlev.com
Sun Nov 11 20:45:30 GMT 2007

Not alot of installs were done. It was mainly helping people to fix
problems with the install they had already done.
I second the thanks sent to Zoe, especially as she nicely put me up for
the weekend again.

Martin Leventon <martlev at martlev.com>
http://martlev.com
Co-Founder of SMDC Network - http://smdc-network.org