[YLUG] Folder names for podcasts in gnomad2 ?

nigel white xm2 at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 30 18:08:04 UTC 2008

Hi

I use gPodder to subscribe to podcasts - no problems.

I use gnomad2 to transfer the episodes to my Creative Zen V Plus- no
problems.

However, the feedname folders, which display fine in gPodder, appear as
numeric code names in gnomad 2 (eg 2e9cec01c5e5b9c2e90c94a34687f683).
This means I haven't the foggiest what podcast I am looking at, till I
go into the folder, then it is in English again.

I see there are some settings under "preferences" in gnomad, which look
relevant, but they don't seem to make any difference.

Anyone know how to get these folder names to display in English?

Thanks
Nigel