[Autistic] BBC Climate-Change project supports Linux

Daniel Jones djones9960 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:35:50 GMT 2006

On 07/03/06, Paul Stimpson <paul at stimpsonfamily.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The new Climate-Change prediction distributed project from Oxford
> University and the BBC is available for Linux if you want to take part.
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/hottopics/climatechange/

Hello

Not sure if this applies to the Linux version of the BOINC client but
I tried it on the windoze box I have at work and it clogged up my
machine big time.

I did think about trying it on one of my Linux boxen but something
inside me screamed 'God no, not another fam' and stopped me.  Please
let us know how you get on.  Ta.

--
Dan