[Autistic] frappr map and planet alug

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sun Mar 12 16:49:11 GMT 2006

Hi,
couple of things

first.
I've just started a map on frappr
http://www.frappr.com/worldwideautisticgnulinuxusergroup add yourself
so and we can become worldwide ;-)

second.
is there any interest among the bloggers in the lug for a planet
aggregator?  if so email me your blog address and I will set up
planet.autisticlug.org asap.  The blog doesn't need to be about linux
or autism anyone is welcome no topic off topic and no stress ;-)

third. (because I lied when I said a couple of things)
tell everyone you think might be interested about the lug so we can
continue to spread.  I have been slightly disapointed at the numbers of
UK lugs choosing not to tell their members about this lug.  In fact
none of the lists I am on carried the message :-( but I do know a
couple of the 'nicer' ;-) lugmasters forwarded the message.

cheers
sparkes

--
motd: your dads wallet contains the picture of the kid that came with it