[Autistic] from the beeb

Paul Stimpson paul at stimpsonfamily.co.uk
Sat May 13 21:11:50 BST 2006

Stephen Parkes wrote:

> I'd say it was the oposite.  Personally I do everything in my head a
> dozen times before I do them, apart from speaking which I just blert
> out.

I do the same. I read the article differently though. I think they are
saying that NT daydreaming is a restful state. When I am going through
things in my head I'm working with conscious thoughts and certainly not
resting so I'm missing these mental rest periods. That may be why I need
to go and find something I can focus on to reset for dealing with the
next bit of the day.

Cheers,
Paul.