[Autistic] Distros

baz baza41 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:42:56 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 15:23 +0100, Zahn Daltocli wrote:
> Okay... We need to get active, so err... I know a starter!
>
> What distro do we all use?

I'm one of the Ubuntu users, I've been using it in one form or another since i
was at South Birmingham LUG, where there was a talk given about the
first release, Warty Warthog and they asked for testers.

Before that I tended to use Suse, but was becoming unhappy with it due
to bugs in Suse 9 making it too unstable to be 'trusted'.

My first contact with Linux was in around 1997ish with Mandrake.

Baz

--
http://walkertopia.com