[Autistic] Distros

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Apr 24 16:12:38 BST 2007

On 4/24/07, Daniel Jones <djones9960 at gmail.com> wrote:

Windows 2000 on my desktop (no accelerated opengl on this pants
celeron 633 which is my only machine (two dead laptops and a couple of
motherboard deaths combined with no money has left me in a tech poor
state)  and my current waste of time is writing little games) :)
Debian on my server which is running testing with the security updates
for a trouble free existance, when it was first announced that testing
would get security support I didn't know wether to laugh or cry but
it's totally painless running a debian server now with some newer
packages.

I was at the same Ubuntu talk as Baz and was also a prerelease tester
for ubuntu and generally use ubuntu on my desktops and debian on
servers.

When I next rotate my current fav obsession from opengl to whatever
(my toy os is about to get another outing, as will the ulitmate
feedreader and audio player I keep promising myself) this machine will
be running ubuntu again.

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes