[Bassetlug] cms

philip jones phil at thejones-family.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 18:32:32 BST 2008

To markp

Thankyou for putting my power lead behind the counter, at the crossing
centre. I picked it up on saturday, as well as having something to eat!
I am currently following the procedure on the cms made simple web site, for
installation by ssh, in the handbook on there. I m up to creating the
config.php file which I have done, but have got confused by which directory
it should be in. So ive created it twice once in htdocs and once in
cmsmadesimple-1.2.4 directorys.
my installation files are in htdocs/cmsmadesimple-1.2.4
and finally
i have created a db from within my control panel
but have been unable to: from phpmyadmin;
name the db
set user name and password
although I have automatically been given
my sql sever name
db name
host name
password