[Bassetlug] bassetLUG meeting reminder

Mark Pengelly (webstuff) markshop at pengelly.info
Sat Apr 19 11:19:11 BST 2008

Just a reminder to you all that the next BassetLUG meeting is planned
for this coming Thursday 7.30pm at The Crossing, Worksop.

It's the official launch day of the new Ubuntu 8, so we maybe could look
at that.

I've also been playing with VMWare stuff recently and it's a great way
to have a look at things you might consider using. I'll bring some of it
on a  hard drive. It's also great for windows users to explore linux,
especially those who can't face putting on that new linux partition!

We do have the ability to offer monitors/keyboards now for sure, so if
you want to bring a box instead of laptop you can.

markp BassetLUG