[Bassetlug] HOW DO I SYNC MY MOBILE PHONE

philip jones phil at thejones-family.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 14:25:28 GMT 2008

HI markp
down loaded the evolution plugin decompressed it and looked at the
readme which reads:
"This is the Evolution2 plugin. Starting with a copy of the original
Evolution plugin and going from there.
This doesn't work at all right now - there will be some sort of
announcement when it does."

This is the 0.36 version