[Bassetlug] LUGRadio Live UK, Linux Expo 2008

Mark Pengelly (webstuff) markshop at pengelly.info
Tue Mar 11 08:09:29 GMT 2008

The national Linux Expo event will take place on Saturday, 19th July and
Sunday 20th July

Are you interested in being a member of the crew for LugRadio Live UK 2008?
At present, we are mainly looking for people for the AV crew, so if you
can handle a video camera or can operate a sound system, we want to hear
from you.

The event will take place on Saturday, 19th July and Sunday 20th July at
the Student Union, Wolverhampton University, Wulfruna Street
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.587917&lon=-2.127747&zoom=18&layers=B0FT>
There will be the usual Friday evening get together at the Hogshead on
the evening beforehand.

You will get the chance to obtain a rare, limited edition
T-shirt, free admission, the adulation of your peers and the gratitude
of the four large gents.

The main LRL 2008 UK website is at http://lugradio.org/live/UK2008/

To be a member of the AV crew please pass your details to Tony Whitmore
<tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk>, Dave Morely <davmor2 at gmail.com>, Ron Wellsted
<ron at wellsted.org.uk> or Chris Procter <chris-procter at talk21.com> if you
wish to play a very important part in this prestigious event.

markp