[Bassetlug mailing] Day out to Bletchley Park?

Rev Mark Pengelly minister at thecrossing.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 08:38:46 UTC 2009

I received this email from the LUGMasters mailing list the other day:

On the 9th of May 2009 (to still be arranged) Wolveslug decided they'd
like to go to Bletchley Park.  We then thought why not see if any other
Lugs in the UK wanted to either join us or meet up with us there.  Any
Interest Anyone?
--

I thought basstLUG might be interested to go. I can't do the 9th May.
I'm thinking of a Saturday in June/July.

If we could get 20 to go we could have a group tour, which would
probably be the thing to try and do. I do know 20 people, just, but they
couldn't all be persuaded to go the the home of Enigma and Colossus
(which includes the national museum of computing)! Maybe we could join
with a neighbouring LUG to get numbers up!

Please indicate interest.

Mark P