[Bassetlug mailing] meeting tomorrow night

philip jones phil at thejones-family.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 19:37:13 UTC 2009

HI markp happy new year!
Will there be a LUG meeting In february. As I have loaded the new 1.5.1
version of cms madesimple on to my hosting server and can not use pictures
which I have Uploaded. The Pictures appear in image manager as a box with a
? in them and when inserted into web page do not display.If I click on the
pitures in image manager I get an internal server error message. Do you
think its a memory restriction problem on the server?
where should i start
kind regards
philip Jones