[Bassetlug mailing] Meeting tonight

Mark Pengelly markshop at pengelly.info
Fri Jun 5 09:05:29 UTC 2009

Hello BassetLUG,

Just to confirm that BassetLUG will meet tonight at The Crossing as normal.

A good meeting mid month at the Wells' the other day, some of the things we
looked at there could be continued we thought. Setting up samba (windows
compatible) fileserver and VNC (remote desktop software). See what progress
we can make re 2nd output screen on laptops as well!

I'm looking into LDAP at the moment, which when setup could provide user
authentication within a LAN (and possibly a WAN) for windows, linux and mac
users.

New members (some just joined the mailing list) will be very welcome - bring
a laptop if you have one available.

Mark P