[Bassetlug mailing] BLUG meeting --- Wednesday 18th March

MJ.Wells mj.wells at ischus.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 21:00:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,

After discussions at the last meeting we are going to hold a mid-month
meeting held at Catherine and my home from 7.30pm to about 10.00pm on
Wednesday 18th March.

We will be able to do anything from natter to solving problems. Power and
network connections will be available, so bring your computers. We have
several computers that can be used to experiment with. Tea/coffee will be
available. Everyone is welcome.

The address can be obtained from Mark or by email (let me know using my
email address in the header above this message) or telephone (01909 532288).

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Martin