[Bassetlug mailing] Mid-Month May meeting.

MJ.Wells mj.wells at ischus.co.uk
Tue May 19 12:18:48 UTC 2009

Regretably we have been busy and so did not manage to provide a location for
the mid-month meeting last time, or to attend the May meeting.

However, things are a little less busy at the moment and so we are pleased
to be able to open the house again for a mid-month meeting on Wednesday 20th
May 7.30pm to 10.00pm. For the location email me or call on 01909 532288.

Suggestions for things to look at so far are:

1) Setting up a file server so that it can be accessed from both Linux and
'that other OS'.
2) Tools for programming in Linux.

As it is informal we will be able to look at these and anything else of
interest. Bring kit (network available), or just sit back and chat.

We look forward to seeing any that are able to come on Wednesday,

Catherine & Martin