[Bassetlug mailing] Meeting Friday 6th Nov

philip jones phil at thejones-family.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 18:08:44 UTC 2009

Hope to see you all at the crossings on friday 6th November. Have A problem
with my uncle's vista machine which will not boot so hope to bring this
along and see if anybody can suggest what is wrong with it.
is there a spare mointor and keyboard and mouse or do i need to bring these?
kind regards
philip