[Bassetlug mailing] good evening

Mark Pengelly markshop at pengelly.info
Sat Mar 6 09:42:33 UTC 2010

Hi BassetLUG,

Thanks for your support last night. Shame we never had a proper Retford
Times photographer, especially with Philip in his three piece!

If anyone is interested in the templates I mentioned for using with
OpenOffice to make simple folded A4 greetings cards, see here:

http://www.pengelly.info/index.php?page=downloads

That first command for creating the websites using webgen is shown on my
blog:

http://pengelly-info.blogspot.com/2010/02/webgen.html

if you want to see the options for the templates and the styles just
type *webgen
create* and they get listed for you.

Great to also get this working on Joe's windows machine by the end of the
evening. If others are interested  note that Dan had to download some ruby
libraries for Joe's machine (advise Dan?) Also note that the command for
creating the website doesn't need the -t and -s switches in that version;
also the styles are named slightly differently.

Mark

--
Mark Pengelly
Worksop