[Bassetlug mailing] Bletchley Park & More

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:08:10 UTC 2011

Hi All,

As many of you know we have been feverishly sorting out the details for the
trip to Bletchley Park originally conceived by Mark (thanks Mark!).

The trip will take place on 21-05-2011 and we will be leaving Worskop at
08:45 GMT - for more info on this event see the website:
http://basset.lug.org.uk/bletchley.php

If you have any questions or concerns about this please as always let us
know ASAP.

Additionally there is a new gallery age on the website so check it out!
There is some fine tuning to do but it is certainly much more elegant than
our previous version of the page.

Regards
Danny R