[Bassetlug mailing] BassetLUG Meetings 2011

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:12:59 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I hope everyone had fantastic holiday period and didn't eat too much :o)

Now we are in 2011 and the holiday period is behind us, BassetLUG meetings
will be resuming although with a few changes.

We will now be meeting every week (instead of every month) and it will be on
a Wednesday (instead of the previous Friday) in order to allow people to
better schedule time to come down when it suits them.

There will also be a change of venue this year as we will be leaving the
Onyx Room at The Crossing behind. It's been a great venue and I'm sure
you'll all join me in thanking Mark and the rest of the people at The
Crossing for all they've done for us.