[Bassetlug mailing] Fwd: BassetLUG Contact Form Submittal

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:20:21 UTC 2011

Hi Philip,

Good to know your feeling well again and you're back with us.

C# is still a good choice but there are other options if you don't like the
sound of that.

We are still meeting every Wednesday (although we are flexible with dates
etc to meet others needs).

There are one or two more regular members now. Right now I think we need
someone with some artistic talent to design us a new logo and banner so that
I can put together some fliers to promote the group more.

Feel free to pop down any Wednesday as at the very least Me & Martin will be
around, or if you want to arrange another day drop us a mail!

Regards
Danny