[Bassetlug mailing] Programming -- was: Re: Fwd: BassetLUG Contact Form Submittal

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:10:20 UTC 2011

Hi Philip,

Martin may weigh in here as he has a shed load of Windows
development experience. But I cannot personally see any reason to purchase
MS Visual Studio as depending on what language you are using there are
equally as good IDE's available either as Open Source or Freeware.

Sounds like you're trying to do something fairly complicated right now. But
if I'm following you want to be able to upload documents via a web
interface, store them on the web servers, and be able to view/delete them
from the same web interface at a later point?

Regards
Danny