[Bassetlug mailing] Virtualisation & Installing Linux Talk at BassetLUG 29-06-11

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:07:29 UTC 2011

Hi All,

For those of you attending our weekly meeting tomorrow (29-06-11) I will be
giving  atalk on Virtualisation and Installing Linux.

As part of this talk/demonstration I will be showing the installation of
Virtual Box which lets us run another linux install inside our current one
(virtualisation). As part of this I will also walk through Linux
Installation and give some tips that might be of use.

So come one, come all and hopefully will see you all there!

Regards
Danny R