[Bassetlug mailing] Humble Bundle

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:14:53 UTC 2011

Hi All,

There are a little less than 3 days until the current Humble Bundle (
www.humblebundle.com) closes for sale - get it whilst its about!

For those that don't know its a set of Indie Games where the profit made is
split between the developers involved, the humble bundle site (to keep it
running) and 2 charities: The EFF & Childs Play.

You can also choose how much you want to pay for these games and how the
money you pay is split between the people involved (you can give it all to
charity if you wish, split however you like.

And best of all? All games are available on Linux, Mac OSX & Windows.

I encourage you all to forward this to friends and family who might be
interested and indeed to people who might not be on the mailing list yet!

I will get through the games myself tonight and post back here on how fun
they are (or not?)!

--
Kind Regards
Danny R