[Beds] Fwd: Senior Linux role

Neil Darlow neil@darlow.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 09:41:00 2002

Hi All,

I don't know if anyone has a yen to earn big bucks in New York but this
arrived at LUG HQ.

We don't normally advertise on the list but I wouldn't want anyone to miss
the chance of a lifetime because of policy.

Read and enjoy...

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.
--
ICQ: 135505456  E-Mail, Jabber, MSNM: see following GPG identity
1024D/531F9048 1999-09-11 Neil Darlow <neil@darlow.co.uk>

On 22/08/2002 at 15:50 Jason Yank <jyank@astoncarter.co.uk> wrote:
>Linux SA (NY)
>EAT, BREATH, SLEEP AND DRINK LINUX?
>I want to talk to you.
>New York based role - relocation necessary if applicable.
>New senior Linux SA role is live! in NY for our Investment banking client.
>Linux Computer Farm SA
>Approx 100 Redhat 6 machines and +200 new Redhat machines supporting

custom

>software.
>Serious hard-core linux guru, +5 of linux development, building and

support