[Beds] Re: UKUUG ?

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 09:53:01 2002

Hi Andy,

On Wednesday 06 Nov 2002 08:24, Andy Clements wrote:
> I've just received an application form to join the UK Unix Users Group, is
> anyone on the list involved with this group care to help me make an
> informed decision whether I should part with some money to join them for a
> year ?

I joined their mailing list once and never received anything from it. Also,
they had a booth at the recent Linux Expo but seemed unable to process any
memberships. Philip Hands (Debian UK) said he had no luck joining-up.

You may have a different experience and it might be useful for your non-Linux
activities. A one year try-out couldn't hurt and you might make some useful
new contacts.

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.
--
Open Standards/Free Software Consultants http://www.darlow.co.uk/
ICQ: 135505456  E-Mail, Jabber, MSNM: see following GnuPG identity