[Beds] Next Meeting

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 16:31:00 2002

Hi All,

I am happy to arrange a meeting for next Tuesday evening if people are
interested.

I don't have a formal agenda in mind and would suggest a social meeting in a
pub to encourage a few more members to show their faces.

I am putting together a Gentoo Linux system for demonstration but I would
hesitate to say that it, or myself, would be ready to demonstrate by next
week.

If anyone has a desperate wish to talk on a particular subject then please
reply with an outline of what you propose otherwise I await your responses on
being able to attend next Tuesday evening.

Venue and time to be arranged to suit everyone :-)

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.
--
Open Standards/Free Software Consultants http://www.darlow.co.uk/
ICQ: 135505456  E-Mail, Jabber, MSNM: see following GnuPG identity