[Beds] September Meeting

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Sat Sep 14 11:31:01 2002

Hi All,

We seem to have enough interest for our September meeting to proceed.

If there are no objections, I suggest we meet in the Three Cups Public House,
Bedford (as we did following our last meeting) at 8:00PM on Tuesday 17th.

Tom Chance will be speaking on Digital Rights and myself on the Hazards of
Shared Servers. Lee will be soliciting feedback and ideas for the new website
design so bring those thoughts along too.

As usual, please direct any questions, requests etc. to the list.

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.
--
Hardware/Software Design Consultants http://www.darlow.co.uk/
ICQ: 135505456  E-Mail, Jabber, MSNM: see following GPG identity