[Beds] April Meeting

David Pashley bedslug at davidpashley.com
Fri Apr 11 15:44:00 2003

--+PbGPm1eXpwOoWkI

On Apr 11, 2003 at 10:32, tony.tibbenham@sonoco.com praised the llamas by s=
aying:
> All,
>=20
> Meeting in a pub? Sounds good.  Please post directions for a newbie to
> Pilgrims Progress.  Is there parking available?

http://www.multimap.co.uk/map/browse.cgi?X=3D504500&Y=3D250000&width=3D500&=
height=3D300&client=3Dpublic&gride=3D&gridn=3D&srec=3D0&coordsys=3Dgb&addr1=
=3D&addr2=3D&addr3=3D&pc=3D&scale=3D10000&advanced=3D&multimap.x=3D337&mult=
imap.y=3D272

There is parking available on the old(-ish) market area at the end of
river st. along Horne Lane. The pub is at the other end of River St,
near the traffic lights. If you walk along River St you can't miss the
pub.
>=20
> Key signing is something I know nothing about so hopefully I will learn
> something.
>=20
Neil posted some instructions for creating a PGP keypair. Follow those
instructions and bring along several copies of your fingerprint. All
will be explained.=20

> Troubleshooting:  Loads to discuss :-)
>=20
> See you there,