[Beds] equipment for sale

Lee Larcombe lee at larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk
Thu Dec 4 15:25:22 GMT 2003

Firstly - sorry neil for posting the last version of this email from
the wrong address (again).

Hi

I have some computing equipment for sale, and being christmas I thought
I would offer it here before I resort to ebay. Anyway, I have:

1. SGI branded 20" GDM-5411P (sony) trinitron monitor. This is in SGI
grey (I can throw in ps/2 SGI matching keyboard and 3 button mouse if
you want). The unit is in excellent condition and accepts both HD15 and
13W3 connections - and comes with cables for both. I am looking for
about £125 for this.

2. Boxed in excellent condition, a palm IIIe. This was the transparent
special edition 2MB palm. In the box in the palm itself, all manuals
and documents, the software CD and serial port docking cradle. Also
included is the palm mobile connectivity kit snap-on modem and CD
(can't find the box for those at the moment, but if I do they will be
in it). For this I am looking for £45

I am selling both of these only because I have recently upgraded them,
and based the prices on ebay sales of similar items. If you are
interested and want more info just ask. I can deliver within reason,
and there should be a lug meeting next week if you want to
inspect/collect/buy.

I also have a compaq color 2010c HPC running winCE2.0 with accessories,
and a mono philips nino 200 winCE2.0 palmtop - open to offers if there
is any interest.

I hope this isn't a gross abuse of the list, but I thought there might
be genuine interest in these.

Lee