[Beds] happy new year to everyone

midi junkie sacarasc at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:45:00 2003

>From: "Lee Larcombe" <lee@larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk>
>To: "Beds LUG Members" <beds@mailman.lug.org.uk>
>Subject: [Beds] happy new year to everyone
>Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:08:00 -0000
>
>Hi

Hi! (<intro type="small">Hi! I'm Fred</intro>

>I would like to see if we can expand and develop this LUG in the new year.

I'd like to be there, and think I probably shall (depending on venue and
monetary situation at the time). So this is a bit of expansion at least ;)

>I was not intending to promote a theme or agenda for this meeting. I
>personally would like to just meet some of you - put some faces to the
>names etc. I think a social setting would be good, and we can use this
>meeting to perhaps express opinions about the LUG and what directions we
>can go etc.

I think thats a good idea, especially being the new kid, not spoken to many
of you though =/

Talk soon to you all I hope

Fred

(currently idling on IRC in #beds and #nlug as afx)

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup