[Beds] meeting

Lee Larcombe lee at larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk
Wed Jan 8 13:23:00 2003

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C2B70E.E13B9A00

Hi all

Thanks for the replies so far - hopefully we will continue to get a few =
more before 22nd.
So far there are seven of us who can make it - so I think the meeting is =
definitely going ahead on this date. This will be the biggest meeting to =
date!

Anyway, I assumed the best place for a venue would be bedford. A curry =
was perhaps mentioned, but I am not sure if everyone would want to eat. =
However, I think a pub should be mandatory. What about the pilgrim's =
progress? Whetherspoons pub - cheap drink and people can eat if they =
want to. If that sounds like a plan, then I think I will suggest a =
meeting time of about 7:30 - I will probably eat there, and anyone who =
wants to eat at home can turn up a bit later if they like.

If any of you are from outside bedford and want directions just let me =
know. The pub is near both the railway station and the bus station.

Lee
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C2B70E.E13B9A00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for the replies so far - =
hopefully we will=20
continue to get a few more before 22nd.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So far there are seven of us who can =
make it - so I=20
think the meeting is definitely going ahead on this date. This will be =
the=20
biggest meeting to date!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyway, I assumed the best place for a =
venue would=20
be bedford. A curry was perhaps mentioned, but I am not sure if everyone =
would=20
want to eat. However, I think a pub should be mandatory. What about the=20
pilgrim's progress? Whetherspoons pub - cheap drink and people can eat =
if they=20
want to. If that sounds like a plan, then I think I will suggest a =
meeting time=20
of about 7:30 - I will probably eat there, and anyone who wants to eat =
at home=20
can turn up a bit later if they like.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If any of you are from outside bedford =
and want=20
directions just let me know. The pub is near both the railway station =
and the=20
bus station.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Lee</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C2B70E.E13B9A00--