[Beds] meeting

midi junkie sacarasc at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:05:00 2003

>Hi all
>
>Thanks for the replies so far - hopefully we will continue to get a few
>more before 22nd.
>So far there are seven of us who can make it - so I think the meeting is
>definitely going ahead on this date. This will be the biggest meeting to
>date!

YIPPEE!! :P

>Anyway, I assumed the best place for a venue would be bedford. A curry was
>perhaps mentioned, but I am not sure if everyone would want to eat.
>However, I think a pub should be mandatory. What about the pilgrim's
>progress?

I'm up for that, can't remember the last time I was in there (well, Bedford
for that matter ;)) but I'll be there with bells on (just so you can find
me)

>If any of you are from outside bedford and want directions just let me
>know. The pub is near both the railway station and the bus station.

Give them the 'long' way round from the Train Station, its better than them
allies, IMHO, unless youre drunk ant its 2AM and youre not scared...

>Lee

Latez

Fred