[Beds] Thank You

Andy Clements andy at ancl.org
Thu Jan 23 17:37:01 2003

Sorry I couldn't stay too long last night, trust it went well after I
disappeared, nice to meet others interested in Linux etc, and I hope I
didn't pass on my cold to anyone......

Andys list of things to do....

1.) Stick Debian on the Ultra5
2.) Get pgp / gnu-pg keys sorted
3.) Get my head around MX and mail servers again
4.) Put my hand in my pocket and buy everyone a round next time.
5.) Get a real big bank loan and go and buy a Mitsi Evo.

Ta

Andy ( ancl )