[Beds] A couple of items

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Fri May 9 08:25:01 2003

Neil Darlow wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> David Pashley has requested we move meetings to a Thursday evening,
> apparently because the Pilgrim's Progress does a mighty fine curry on
> that day.
>
> If there are no objections, I suggest we meet either on the 15th or
> 22nd of this month. Please signify your preference on the list.

I have no preference for either but I'll definitely attend this time (unlike
last month where it got to half nine and I had a niggling feeling I was
supposed to be somewhere!).

> The AFFS Annual Conference takes place in Birmingham on the 17th May
> (next Saturday). Full details are at
> http://www.affs.org.uk/affsac.html
>
> It is a member-only event because the AGM forms part of the
> proceedings but it will be possible to join on the day (subject to
> registering online).

I'm not intending on going to that but I'd be interested in hearing about it
afterwards.

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service