[Beds] Regular Meetings

midi junkie sacarasc at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 15:12:01 2003

>From: David Pashley <bedslug@davidpashley.com>
>To: Beds LUG Members <beds@mailman.lug.org.uk>
>Subject: Re: [Beds] Regular Meetings
>Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:25:04 +0100
>
>On May 11, 2003 at 20:39, Neil Darlow praised the llamas by saying:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > The change of meeting day to a Thursday seems to be a popular choice.
> >
> > In addition to this I would like to suggest that, apart from when needs
> > dictate, we hold our meeting regularly on the *Second Thursday* of each
> > month.
> >
> > I think having a permanent arrangement will assist everyone in arranging
> > their diary and obviate the need for me to arrange meetings on an
>individual
> > basis.
> >
> > I hope this meets with your approval and I suggest this month's meeting
> > take place on Thursday 15th May, 8:00 PM, at the Pilgrim's Progress Pub.
> >
>Ho hum. I have 2 essays to write this week, but I guess I can come
>along. I can fill you all on in the exciting world of parish council
>politics :).
>
>--
>David Pashley
>david@parguild.co.uk
><< attach3 >>

o0o0o0o, politics!!! :D I wanna hear (for all the people thinking I don't,
my life has become such an insatiable bore as of late, I really do ;P)

Thursday is OK with me, probably, depends what my mates want to make me
do....

If all is good though, I'll be there (w/o the bells this time, I left them
at a mates house =/)

Fred

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger