[Beds] Fwd: Meetings around LUDEx: please ask your LUGs

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 16:53:48 BST 2004

Hi All,

If of interest, please respond directly to MJ Ray. I will be hosting the
11:00AM AFSP Meeting.

Regards,
Neil Darlow

Subject: [lugmaster] Meetings around LUDEx: please ask your LUGs
Date: Saturday 17 Apr 2004 15:47
From: MJ Ray <mjr at dsl.pipex.com>
To: lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk

The Linux User and Developer Expo is next week. Can you ask any
LUGgers with an interest in these small gatherings to send me an email
so that we can share details, please? If you know of other meetings,
please let lugmasters or news:uk.comp.os.linux know.

Tuesday, 11am, people interested in Assocation of Free Software
Professionals gathering in/near the refreshment area inside the show.

Tuesday, 3.30pm-4.30pm, small meeting near Olympia (5min walk away?)
for people to demonstrate or explain interesting free software
projects, or listen, learn and find out about them. Hopefully some
time and space to hack on things if you want. Maps available on the
day in the show or by email.

Thanks.