[Beds] January Meeting

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 12:30:41 GMT 2004

Hi Darren,

On Tuesday 06 Jan 2004 12:04, Darren Parkinson wrote:
> Excellent thanks.  Is the IRC channel used much?  I can access it when
> working from home....

Not as much as I would like. I run myself and the channel-keeping-bot (db)
through dircproxy so I can always respond to questions asked.

Incidentally, db is a Darkbot with quite a range of features. For anyone
interested documentation can be found at http://www.darkbot.org/. He doesn't
tolerate abuse when he's Op'ed (a condition I try to maintain despite
Blitzed's efforts to enforce otherwise).

I pop-in most evenings, usually around 9:00PM after baby has gone to bed,
so you might get an instant response then :-)

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc. - Beds LUGMaster
--
ICQ: 135505456  E-Mail, Jabber and MSNM: <neil at darlow.co.uk>