[Beds] Software Patents - A Call to Arms

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Wed Jun 2 20:34:52 BST 2004

Hello,

Also, look at this page to see how our MEPs voted in September 2003 on the
issue:

http://beauprez.net/softpat/lobbybase/search.php?region=England+East+Anglia

In case you're confused, the coalitions mean:
PPE-DE = Conservatives
EDD = UK Independents
PSE = Labour
ELDR = Lib Dems

And to see who's standing in our region (click on 6. Eastern: 7 seats):

http://swpatwiki.ffii.org/EuropeanElection2004CandidatesUnitedkingdom

Happy voting (make sure you do!) :-)

Regards,
Tom