[Beds] SparcStation 5 and SparcServer 10 free to good homes

Adrian St. John adrian at stjohn-home.net
Thu Sep 16 15:31:55 BST 2004

Hi,

I've just acquired a couple more SparcStations that were part of a
bundle that I've removed all I want from, so I have a SparcStation 5 and
a SparcServer 10 going spare.

The SS5 has 232Mb RAM, and at least 2Gb of disk space.
The SS10 has 64Mb RAM, 1CPU (TMS390z55) and at least 2Gb of disk space.

Neither have CD-ROM drives, although I do have a space SCSI CD-ROM drive
that wont fit in the cases (its uncased though).

The SS10 doesn't have a floppy drive either.

I just want to get rid of them before my wife complains about the amount
of space they're taking up.

I've only got a single keyboard/mouse/monitor to go with them, but they
are perfectly useable with just a null-modem serial cable.

And just to reiterate, they are FREE. I don't want to throw them away,
and I can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to sell them on eBay.

Adrian.

--
Adrian St. John
adrian at stjohn-home.net