[Beds] OT - Cisco network management role

Tony.Tibbenham at sonoco.com Tony.Tibbenham at sonoco.com
Wed Mar 2 16:30:56 GMT 2005

All,

If anyone is seeking a Bedford-based  Cisco-centric network management role
contact me off-list and I shall forward the details.

Regards,

Tony Tibbenham
Business Systems Manager
Sonoco Ltd
PSD Hemel Hempstead
+44 (0) 1442 849 704

This e-mail message and all documents which accompany it  are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure or
distribution of this e-mail message  is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and delete this from
all computers.