[Beds] Website Assistance

Darren Parkinson DParkinson at touchbase.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 18:38:32 GMT 2005

At the moment, just a fairly static simple website with dates/times of meetings, meeting minutes uploaded, events etc., that kind of thing.  Maybe later, slightly more fluid with the ability for various club members (club secretary??) having access to amend/add data and so on...  It's a pretty new club and we've had a few meetings - about 35 members, so we just about have a logo, and obviously minutes from the first few meetings, but not much else at present...  I think it is mainly for a presence, and for some of the affiliations etc. we are after, we require a web site...