[Beds] November 2005 Meeting and beyond

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 21:00:26 GMT 2005

Hi All,

Following recent posts (and late nights caused by my wife's school undergoing
OFSTED inspection) I would like to suggest that tomorrow night's meeting is
held on IRC.

I feel that the membership would prefer meetings with more technical, and less
social, content and an online meeting might tempt more members to participate
in the discussions.

If the online meeting is successful perhaps we should consider lowering the
frequency of face-to-face meetings to once every three months. This might aid
efforts to organise some "proper" events.

We can discuss this, and your wishes, tomorrow and hopefully take the LUG in a
fresh direction for 2006.

All members are invited to dust-down their IRC client and join #beds at
either irc.lug.org.uk or irc.blitzed.net (whichever works best for you) from
8:00PM onwards, tomorrow.

Regards,
Neil Darlow