[Beds] Spamd Question

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 16:42:47 BST 2005

Hi Stephen,

On Thursday 22 Sep 2005 13:28, Stephen Elliott wrote:
> I've got a little issue with spamassasin. The new version 3.1.0 has been
> released but when I run spamd it keeps on resprawning itself infinatly.
> I've attached a text file containing messages and syslog for you to have
> butchers.

This posting was delayed because the LUG Mailman has Spamassasin in its
processing chain and, guess what?, it traps any mail containing the words
"Spam" or "Spamassasin" (and case variations thereof).

Did you really attach files? I'm not aware that Mailman scrubbed attachments
but anything is possible.

Regards,
Neil Darlow