Fwd: [Beds] Stepping-down as LUG Master

Stephen Newey stephen at freakymousemats.com
Tue Aug 29 01:05:50 BST 2006

Hi all

Dug this out of my archive, seems there was a few problems with the
lug.org.uk guys and Neil decided to step down. There was talk at the
time of setting up a more generalised User Group (Linux, BSD, OSX,
etc) but I never heard any more of it.

Is there interest to resurrect the Beds LUG? If so I'd be happy to
volunteer to get things moving again, talk to the lug.org.uk people
and setup an updated website. If you're still subscribed to the list
and would be interested in building an active Linux community in
Bedfordshire, let us all know!

Cheers
Steve

Begin forwarded message: