[Beds] Stepping-down as LUG Master

David Pashley david at davidpashley.com
Tue Mar 21 11:53:56 GMT 2006

On Mar 20, 2006 at 22:14, Neil Darlow praised the llamas by saying:
> Hi All,
>
> After some nonsense e-mail exchanges on the lugmaster and admin lists this
> evening, I have decided to step down as LUG Master of Bedfordshire LUG.

I suppose there is no way to make you reconsider? It would be a shame to
lose you as lugmaster. I believe bedslug survived as a result of your
organising. Is there anyone else that would have the motivation and
organisation to arrange regular meetings?

Is there a public archive of the exchanges on lugmaster?

--
David Pashley
david at davidpashley.com