[Beds] Website up and Linux Format

Stephen Newey stephen at freakymousemats.com
Mon Sep 4 17:34:30 BST 2006

Hi all

I've got Plone up and running now and you can see the new site at the
usual URL:
http://beds.lug.org.uk/

Feel free to sign up and have a play around with the many features of
Plone. Let me know if you think there's any third party products
you'd like to see installed.

Anyone who's a whizz with stylesheets (or specifically Plone skins)
and would like to make it look a little less generic also let me
know, and I'll give you the necessary access. Still looking for more
logo suggestions too.

On another note, I've received an email from Graham Morrison of Linux
Format who'd like to cover us in the next issue's LUG News section.
So I'm hoping to try and sort out somewhere for us to have an in
person meeting and fix a date. Hopefully it can attract us a few more
members!

If you've got any contacts or ideas for places that'd house us for
free or at minimal cost one evening for a few hours, ideally with
Internet access of some kind, let me know. I'm thinking uni/school
rooms would probably be ideal.

Are evenings or weekends preferable for a meet? Let me know!

Steve