[Beds] Website up and Linux Format

Stephen Newey stephen at freakymousemats.com
Tue Sep 5 23:58:23 BST 2006

I'm quite happy to put a forum on. My only question is how much use
will it be. I think the focus of our discussion has traditionally
been the mailing list. So it feels a little like a duplication of
that. And I'm rather conscious the forum on the previous site wasn't
particularly well trafficked. Any thoughts anyone?

Steve