[Beds] Ping!

Jim Halfpenny jim.halfpenny at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:50:40 UTC 2008

Hi,
It doesn't look like this list has been used in a while, so I thought I
would send a post to see who's subscribed and interested in organising or
attending a LUG event. I've a couple of idea to get the discussion going...

* LUGs and real ale appreciation seem to converge in many of the groups I've
attended. If anyone fancied a quick Christmas pint or two it would give us
an opportunity to meet up and exchange ideas.
* The post-Christmas period would be a great time for an installfest since
may people with have bought new PCs and would consider installing Linux on
their old one (or their new one if they're feeling adventurous.)

Any takers?

Regards,
Jim